A luxury resort in the middle of the jungle in Bali has the world’s 'most stunning views' — and the view from the twin-tiered pool quickly proves it – Business Insider
Set in the middle of the jungle, with views of a valley, and surrounded by a rainforest: How could a resort like that offer anything but spectacular views?
The Hanging Gardens of Bali were recently awarded the title of “the most stunning views” by the Boutique Hotel Awards.
The Boutique Hotel Awards are in their eighth year. According to their website, nominations are made by industry experts, luxury hotel journalists, and self-nominations. This year, winners were selected from more than 300 nominations across 80 countries. It’s also the first year the awards have included a “most stunning views” category.
The resort joins a host of other popular destinations across the island of Bali, including a pool that’s become so popular the resort recently chose to ban the use of electronics as part of an “In The Moment” movement, and the Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud, where tourists pay $3 to risk wild monkeys stealing their phones and jewelry.
Take a look inside the Hanging Gardens of Bali below.
- ^ 45-degree slope (www.boutiquehotelawards.com)
- ^ winners were selected (www.cnn.com)
- ^ Sri Lanka (www.businessinsider.com)
- ^ Belize (www.businessinsider.com)
- ^ Mexico (www.businessinsider.com)
- ^ Kenya (www.businessinsider.com)
- ^ Spain (www.businessinsider.com)
- ^ ban the use of electronics (www.businessinsider.com)
- ^ Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud (www.businessinsider.com)