Best Places For Children’s Holidays In India
Nobody looks forward to family vacations as much as the children. As a parent one has to be really careful about selecting the best destination for them. Especially in the case of really young kids,best places to visit with toddlers in India have to be safe and fun for the little one.Kids are at ease at a place where they don’t get bored and can also safely explore and enjoy everything. .
Children enjoy exploring a lot more than their adult counterparts and each trip becomes a beautiful experience for them. Moreover, the most important education that a child gets is not confined to four walls but in exploring this marvelous land. This is whybest places for children’s holidays in India are ones that keep the kids lot hooked and fascinated.
Now, travelling the length and breadth of this vast land with kids is easier said than done. One has to be really particular about thedestination and pick those that offer a variety of entertainment and activities to children. We have compiled this special list in order to take you out of the dilemma of finding the right place to take your young ones to. This blog also covers other important information such as:
- What are the best places to take your kids out on a vacation?
- The best time of the year to visit these places.
- Activities at these places which are engaging and entertaining for kids.
- Best hotels to stay for afamily.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
Children love fairytales and that’s exactly what the Pink City weaves for them. , all of which are fascinating for both adults and kids. Not only does this spark a love for history in children but helps them learn things that were until now just confined to books. This makes Jaipur one of best places for children’s holidays in India.
- Best Time To Visit:September to March
- Activities For Kids: Take elephant rides, explore the zoo, trekking in Amer Fort and enjoy village fair in ChokhiDhani
- Best Places To Stay:Alsisar Haveli – A Heritage Hotel (Rs.5,752), Hotel Madhuban (Rs.3,802), Hotel Ratnawali (Rs.2,171)
- Great Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
Another among best places for children’s holidays in India is the Great Rann of Kutch. This place is like Arabian Nights come true for the younger lot. Who would not enjoy a great stretch of white sand with colorful tents and camel rides after all? Enjoy the traditions of Gujarat here along with local sightseeing places Bhuj, Hodka Village, Dhordo Village andKala Dungar
- Best Time To Visit: November to February
- Activities For Kids:Camel Ride, local art and craft, sightseeing at Bhuj and local cuisine
- Best Places To Stay:Hotel SevenSky (Rs.4,787), Hill View Resort (Rs.14,336), Regenta Resort Bhuj (Rs.3,101)
. The land of Sun and sand is as much a beautiful traveling destination for adults as it is for kids.
- Best Time To Visit: Anytime of the year
- Activities For Kids: Swimming, jet ski, playing on the shore, wildlife sanctuaries, old forts, museums andelephant rides
- Best Places To Stay:Mayfair Hideway Spa Resort(Rs.5,000), Grand Hyatt Goa(Rs.16,000), Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel(Rs.11,539)
- Munnar, Kerala
. The place has tremendous natural beauty, is absolutely serene with exotic flora and fauna and also has a weather that is extremely pleasant for traveling around the place.
- Best Time To Visit:September to May
- Activities For Kids:Trekking, tea plantation tour, boating, paragliding,museum visits, elephant rides and stay in tree houses.
- Best Places To Stay: Igloo Nature Resort(Rs.2,516), Grand Plaza Munnar(Rs.3,726),Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Resort(Rs.2,383)
The city of Chennai is always brimming with energy and is one of the best places for children’s holidays in India.The city has a lot of places where kids can have a great time such as Marina Beach, Guindy National Park and museums. Chennai is also a great place to help your kids know more about the South Indian traditions and culture.
- Best Time To Visit: October to March
- Activities For Kids:Visit the beach, interact with animals at National Park, check out museums, and enjoy thrilling rides in amusement parks.
- Best Places To Stay:Green Park(Rs.5,015), Holiday Inn Express(Rs. 2,788), Courtyard by Marriott(Rs.5,900)
Sikkim is a land of abundant beauty, an interesting culture and many beautiful monasteries. This place has an enchanting ambiance that is bound to charm your young ones. One can also go camping and trekking at this place or just explore the quaint towns which are full of sightseeing places. Sikkim is among the few best places to visit with toddlers in India.
- Best Time To Visit: March to June
- Activities For Kids:Visit toNathu La Pass and Tsongmo Lake, river rafting on Teesta, cable car ride in Gangtok and Yak safari
- Best Places To Stay:The Chumbi Mountain Resort & Spa (Rs. 7,965), NorbuGhang Resort (Rs.5,871), Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa (Rs.2,382)
- Corbett, Uttarakhand
There is no surprise in the fact that Corbett remains one of the top best places for children’s holidays in India. This place is nothing short of a wonderland for kids who can explore the green jungles and safely interact with exotic animals. Corbett is one of the best National Parks in India and a trip to this place with the kids is a must for every parent.
- Best Time To Visit: November to June
- Activities For Kids:Safari rides, bird-watching, spotting Royal Bengal Tigers, staying in the jungle and exploring the stunning wildlife
- Best Places To Stay:Resort De Coracao(Rs.3,680), Gajraj Trails Resort(Rs.4,374), Le Roi Corbett (Rs.2,735)
- New Delhi
The capital city of India is a strange and exotic mix of the old and the new. Delhi has old marvels that are not only fascinating but help kids to unravel the nation’s history and modern marvels that are fun to explore. New Delhi is undoubtedly among the most fabulous and best places for children’s holidays in India.
- Best Time To Visit: September to March
- Activities For Kids:Sightseeing local monuments, theme parks, visit museums, street shopping, attending fairs, visiting the national zoo and exploring history
- Best Places To Stay:The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel (Rs. 7,062), Treebo Royce (Rs. 3,124), Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel (Rs. 16,640)
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
. A detailed heritage tour of this city, camping and even enjoying the fascinating traditions of the land is an absolute delight for the young minds. Jaisalmer is not only exotic but one of best places for children’s holidays in India.
- Best Time To Visit: October to March
- Activities For Kids:Camel Safari, wildlife safari to Desert National Park, camping, museum visits and local sightseeing
- Best Places To Stay:Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel(Rs. 2,296), Hotel Rang Mahal(Rs. 4,787),Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer(Rs.2.946)
- Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh
Nothing is more interesting to a child then actual interaction with wildlife species. It is fun and thrilling when you actually spot a tiger is reality and get up close with many such beautiful animals. This is exactly why Bandhavgarh National Park remains to be one among best places for children’s holidays in India.
- Best Time To Visit: October to June
- Activities For Kids:Jeep safari, exploring flora and fauna and spotting Royal Bengal Tigers
- Best Places To Stay:Nature Heritage Resort(Rs.6,295), The Wildflower Resort(Rs. 3,000), Aranyak Resort(Rs. 4,190)
- The Andaman Islands
The Andaman Islands are a tropical paradise and kids love this place just as much as the adults do. The child-friendly and beautiful Andaman is one of the few places to visit with small babies in India. If your kids are grown up then they can join you in snorkeling underwater, .
- Best Time To Visit: September to March
- Activities For Kids:Watersports, glass bottom boat ride to see corals and underwater sea life, visit museum and take a tour of Cellular Jail
- Best Places To Stay:Pearl Park Beach Resort(Rs.2,743),Wild Orchid(Rs. 6,522), Tango Beach Resort(Rs. 4,013)
Take your child on a memorable trip to any of the above destination and make wonderful memories together. If you are looking to tour around the country and discover more to this great land then log on to www.waytoindia.com for best tour packages.
The post Best Places For Children’s Holidays In India appeared first on Waytoindia.com.