Head to the 10 best luxury Spa and Ayurveda Resorts in Kerala for a pampering experience
There is no other place as blissful as Kerala. Owing to innumerable Ayurveda resorts in Kerala, the ‘God’s Own country’ attracts people from all over for a revitalizing retreat. Not only the availability of medicinal herbs and plants in generous amount but also these resorts account for complete rejuvenation. In addition to this, the salubrious weather helps in healing quickly. Above all, the Ayurvedic therapies offered in the resorts imbue a new life in the body. Apart from all these, Yoga and meditation complete the process of utter relaxation. For this reason, one can rest assured of peaceful holidays coupled with a comfortable and memorable stay.
Avail the benefits of Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala by checking out the list of popular resorts that dot the state.
Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village Health Resort
A leading name amongst the best Ayurveda resorts in Kerala is that of the Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village Health Resort. Offering Ayurvedic treatments amidst world-class luxuries, this resort not only promises a healthy life but also a healthy stay. During your vacation, cherish the sweet scent of Pala trees present nearby. Apart from the therapies, yoga, meditation and soothing massages will make you unwind. Spending time at this holistic space will help you heal up both internally and externally.
- Treatment for Sinusitis & Migraine
- Preventive & Regenerative Treatment
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation
- Treatment for Bronchial Diseases
- Holistic Treatment for Rejuvenation & Detoxification
- Treatment to Remove Stress & Strain
- Panchakarma Therapy
- Treatment for Rheumatism
- Ayurveda Treatments for Facial Paralysis
- Treatment for Spondylitis
- De-Addiction & Rehabilitation from Alcohol/Drugs/Tobacco
- Treatment for Cervical Spondylitis
Other things to do: Attend cooking classes, visit Organic Farm, explore the herbal garden, etc.
Carnoustie Ayurveda and Wellness Resort
The only place where ultimately luxury teams up with holistic treatments is at Carnoustie Ayurveda and Wellness Resort. The award-winning resort houses the best Ayurvedic spa in Kerala which includes professionals offering authentic therapies. Furthermore, spending time at the spacious and exquisitely designed villas offers the desired bliss away from the chaotic cities. Besides serving the diet recommended for you, the restaurant brings south Indian, continental and pan India cuisines to the table. Above all, the Carnoustie Houseboat offers an experience of a lifetime.
Location: Mararikkulam North
- Pranic healing
- Rejuvenation Programme
- Healing Program
- Weight Loss Programme
Other things to do: Evening cruise with high tea, lunch cruise, go for bicycle rides, cruise through Kerala backwaters, soak in the magic of the ancient Kerala Art/Dance performances, unwind at Marari Beach, etc.
Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village
Overlooking the famous Kovalam beach, the Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village is perched on a hillside. Owned by the family who initiated the concept of Ayurvedic resorts in India, the place pampers you with a heavenly experience. Delight in the rustic charm of the village life by staying in traditionally-styled houses nestled on the slopes of the hillock. Outstanding amongst, this excellent Kerala Ayurvedic center further helps you to get rid of all your stress and worries amidst the lap of nature. Just like the other aspects the open air restaurant at Manaltheeram is equally important.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Rejuvenation therapy(Rasayana Chikilsa)
- Body purification (Shodhana Chikilsa)
- Slimming programme
- Stress management programme
- Beauty care programme
- Ayurveda anti-ageing programme
- Body care programme
- Weight Loss Programme
Other things to do: Backwater and village tour (Heritage Tour), Soma Backwater houseboat tours, Neyyar Dam & Lion Park Safari tour, Kovalam Beach town tour, explore the backwaters in Kerala, etc.
Kalari Kovilakom, CGH Earth
Once a palace of the ancient Vengunad Kingdom, the Kalari Kovilakom is now dedicated to offer health in totality. Avail the benefits of all the aspects of the best Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala. Accredited and certified by the NABH, the resort sticks to the traditional standards and values of this ‘Science of life’. Another key point to note about the treatments offered here is that they include a number or unwinding therapies. The mélange of therapies takes into account the psychological, physical and spiritual aspects.
- Anti-stress Programme-Manasanthi
- General Rejuvenation- Panchakarma
- Anti-aging: Rasayana Chikitsa
- Slimming Programme-Sthoulyagna chikitsa
- Holistic Detox
Other things to do: Excursion to the Kollengode Palace, take a tour to the Pothundy Reservoir, enjoy cultural, dance and musical performances, attend Interactive discussions on Ayurveda and yoga along with chanting and meditation sessions, etc.
Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort
Besides being famous for its one-of-its-kind Kerala Ayurveda experience, the Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort is also known for other reasons. Appearing on the bucket list of meditation and yoga enthusiasts as well, the resort is most sought after destination. Head straight to this resort for an unforgettable Ayurvedic retreat in Kerala. Additionally, the incredible hospitality and the well-designed villas urge to plan a trip to Kerala often. If you want to avail the benefits of the traditional Ayurvedic treatment with utmost personalized care, then Nattika resort is for you.
- Ayurvedic Massage Therapies
- Abhayangam (General Massage)
- Padaghata (Special Foot massage or Rejuvenation Massage)
- Synchronized Rejuvenation Massage
- Udwartanam (Powder Massage)
Other things to do: Attend Yoga and meditation session, enjoy quality time with near and dear ones at the Nattika beach, visit the Triprayar Sri Rama Temple, etc.
Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort
Flaunting the title of world’s first Ayurveda village with a resort ambiance, the Sometheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort is truly blissful. Here you can bask in the laid back vibe together with the traditional Kerala Ayurveda therapies. As a matter of fact, Somatheeram is a trailblazer of Ayurveda. Because of considering Ayurveda as its essence and soul, the resort excels in providing authentic treatments for more than three decades. Considered as the Ayurveda paradise, the guarantees the certainty of being in good hands.
- Rejuvenation therapy
- Panchakarma / Detoxification / Body purification
- Stress management
- Beauty care
- Prime body care
- Various clinical treatments
Other things to do: Explore the Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, go to Vizhinjam Lighthouse, visit the Padmanabhapuram Palace, gaze at the Poovar Backwaters, enjoy at the Vellayani Lake, take a trip to the Poovar Island, etc.
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort
Tucked beautifully amidst lush green coconut plantations and fascinating blue water, the Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort is par excellence. Wake up to the breathtaking views of the scenic waterfront. Achieve your health goals. Above all, get all the benefits of the Panchakarma treatment in Kerala at this resort. Besides combining Ayurveda with yoga, the boutique resort has a lot in store for you. Although hidden but the property offer sightseeing and shopping opportunities. The positive vibe around the resort motivates you towards the healthy living.
- Dhumam Herbal
The River Retreat Heritage Ayurvedic Resort
Once the summer palace of the Maharajas of Cochin, the River Retreat Heritage Ayurvedic Resort is a luxurious 4-star property. Catering to needs of the extra-pampered souls, the resort comes equipped with all kinds of amenities. Stay in the lap of nature and experience the rejuvenating effect on your and frayed nerves and tired bodies. For this reason and many other, the Heritage Ayurvedic property is tagged as one of the best resorts in Kerala.
- Traditional healing therapies
- Facial treatments
- Purva Karma therapies
- Pradhana Karma therapies
Other things to do: Attend yoga and meditation sessions, gorge on fine delicacies, etc.
The Leela Kovalam
No less than a paradise, the Leela Kovalam requires no introduction at all. An ideal place for reveling in dreamy beach holidays in Kerala, the property exude a matchless charm. Besides unparalleled Ayurveda experience, the luxury hotel offers an ideal romantic escape. What makes the resort extra-ordinary is the Ayurveda special programme offered here. The well-planned programme helps you to detoxify, rejuvenate and de-stress quickly. Step into the world of luxury and rediscover your lost vitality.
- Rejuvenation treatments
- Detoxification programme
- Anti-Ageing & Beauty Enhancement
- Therapeutic programme
Other things to do: Delight in a fantastic dining experience, explore old heritage places, go for half-day Kovalam city tour, have fun at the beaches in Kovalam, etc.
Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club
Located amidst lush greeneries of the Idukki Mountains, Niraamaya Retreats allows you to get pampered in the globally acclaimed spa. The resort is an ideal place to relax and indulge in Kerala’s best pleasures. Infused with timeless therapeutic traditions, savor the best treatments from across the world and centered on the ancient Indian art of Ayurveda. Niraamaya Spa aims comprehensive treatments and therapies that infuse you with new energy. Natural therapeutic traditions from all over the world are combined for providing result oriented treatments.
- Blissful rejuvenation therapies
- Classic Ayurveda therapies
- Massage with natural oil
- Skincare rituals
Other things to do: Go for wildlife safari at The Periyar National Park, discover a beautiful little lake, visit a tea factory, trek to a mountain to watch the sunset, etc.
Plan a trip and rediscover yourself at these Best Luxury Spa and Ayurveda Resorts in Kerala.
Best Places for Ayurveda Treatments in Kerala
Ayurveda Tour to Kerala – A warm cocoon of Rejuvenation!
The Most Luxurious Experiences in the World to include on your Bucket List
What 2019 looks like for the Wellness Tourism in India
10 Interesting Things to do in Kerala that you shouldn’t miss trying!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- ^ Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village Health Resort (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ 14 Days Kerala Ayurveda Package (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Carnoustie Ayurveda and Wellness Resort (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ cruise through Kerala backwaters (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Marari Beach (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ famous Kovalam beach (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Ayurvedic resorts in India (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Kovalam Ayurveda Tour Package (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Backwater (www.keralabackwater.com)
- ^ explore the backwaters in Kerala (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Kalari Kovilakom (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Ayurveda Treatments in Kerala (www.keralabackwater.com)
- ^ Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ plan a trip to Kerala (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Rejuvenation Yoga and Ayurveda Packages (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Sometheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Padmanabhapuram Palace (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ 15 Best Spa and Ayurveda Resorts in India (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Go for Trivandrum sightseeing tour (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ 15 Best Beach Resorts in Kerala (www.keralabackwater.com)
- ^ River Retreat Heritage Ayurvedic Resort (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Leela Kovalam (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ beach holidays in Kerala (www.keralabackwater.com)
- ^ Niraamaya Retreats (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Go for wildlife safari at The Periyar National Park (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Best Ayurveda and Spa Tour Packages in India (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Best Places for Ayurveda Treatments in Kerala (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ Ayurveda Tour to Kerala – A warm cocoon of Rejuvenation! (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ The Most Luxurious Experiences in the World to include on your Bucket List (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ What 2019 looks like for the Wellness Tourism in India (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ 10 Interesting Things to do in Kerala that you shouldn’t miss trying! (www.indianholiday.com)
- ^ All posts by Diksha Khiatani (www.indianholiday.com)