Passengers can now enjoy the business-class traveling on Tejas Express featuring executive seats
In a row of remarkable revelations, Indian Railways makes yet another announcement that has soon become a breaking news. By rolling out its new Tejas Express luxury train, Indian Railways is going to offer a matchless experience. Flaunting the tag of ‘Make in India’, the train features an executive class coach that reminds of the business-class of an airline.
The Integral Coach Factory Chennai has made this dream come true of having an Indian Railways train that provides business-class comforts.
What’s new in the upgraded version on Tejas Express 2017
. The train service takes aircraft-like comforts to a whole new level.
- The Executive chair car coach of the new Tejas Express Train comes equipped with comfortable bucket-like seats.
- With seats arranged in 2+2 configuration, the coach can accommodate up to 56 passengers.
- Depending upon the needs of the passengers, the snack table, which lie hidden in the handrest, can be taken out.
- A leather-like material covers the beige-colored seats.
- A personalized LCD screen is available at the back of every seat and in front of every passenger. The screen allows travelers to watch movies, play music etc.
- There are a USB charging point, attendant call button and personalized reading lights as well.
- Besides the full-reclining facility, which remains missing, the seats are as comfortable as those in the business class of an aircraft.
- Also, the seats have a lower height as compared to the ones in the previous Tejas Express.
The latest Tejas Express also boasts of:
- Modern pantry equipment
- Automatic sliding doors
- CCTV Cameras inside the coach area and the entrances
- Modular bio-vacuum toilets
- Anti-graffiti vinyl wrapping to maintain cleanliness
- ‘Make in India’ touch-enabled light integrated with the mirror in the bathroom
For the first time, Indian Railways has introduced air-conditioned chair car coaches with many aircraft-like comforts. Interestingly, these comforts can provide an experience much like that of a business-class. Travelers can look for more luxurious travel, provided they don’t defile the new offerings by Indian Railways.
(Visited 4 times, 4 visits today)